Thursday, November 25, 2010




Geez … it's been a freaking long ass time since I did this. That was one heck of a "daydream." I don't even remember most of it.

In the long time since posting I've not really done all that much art. I DID suffer a nervous breakdown. That was … hellish.

Today is Thanksgiving. A day typically prone to excessive over-eating and debauchery. And giving thanks for both. I myself have a bottle of Merlot just waiting for me. Calling to me …

I am thankful my Mom is recovering from a bad health scare. Slowly … but she's getting stronger. The old lady has some like in her yet.

Work … BLECH!!!!

Moving on … hopefully a new job soon, Or maybe just doing some art … soon! I did do a "sidewalk chalk event" this past summer. I am very surprised I survived being surrounded by so many people. My drawing … meh.

Right! Okay then. Maybe I'll get the hang of this and post more often.

No comments: